> incmail.exe, ----- usually found in Program Files\incredimail\bin\
Advanced Uninstaller PRO
post Aug 20 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #1

Robot

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

User discussion about IncrediMail.

It is usually installed in Program Files\incredimail\bin.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nobleone
post Aug 20 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,740

This is the easiest email program on the planet yet you can produce fantastic looking emails in seconds including sound, animation and high quality backgrounds.
+Quote Post
Mazey
post Feb 14 2009, 04:47 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,167

Incredimail is Awesome! I wont use anything else. It's fun and safe.
+Quote Post
Sylvio Duteau
post Feb 15 2009, 10:15 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,011

Yes! It is a good email software but be carefull. It is an invader. It tries to invade everything comming in or out an even things you start from it or associated to for attach files. Be carefull it keep an eye on your stuff. I use it but with a carefull suspicions. When it goes crazy; it happen sometimes and anyone who as it wust know what I'm saying here; be carefull this means something wrong is going on. I suspect that it's build to check things that are interresting an keep track of it, but don't so far what it does with it. Be carefull please. Beside this that it works fine and I'm still using it since it's start on the market. Good luck.
+Quote Post
socrfan
post Mar 13 2010, 10:44 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 6,726

QUOTE(Sylvio Duteau @ Feb 15 2009, 10:15 AM) *

Yes! It is a good email software but be carefull. It is an invader. It tries to invade everything comming in or out an even things you start from it or associated to for attach files. Be carefull it keep an eye on your stuff. I use it but with a carefull suspicions. When it goes crazy; it happen sometimes and anyone who as it wust know what I'm saying here; be carefull this means something wrong is going on. I suspect that it's build to check things that are interresting an keep track of it, but don't so far what it does with it. Be carefull please. Beside this that it works fine and I'm still using it since it's start on the market. Good luck.

I have never had any of the things you mention happen and I've been using Incredimail for years.
+Quote Post
CtrlAltDel
post Aug 24 2010, 06:14 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 7,254

QUOTE(socrfan @ Mar 13 2010, 10:44 AM) *

I have never had any of the things you mention happen and I've been using Incredimail for years.

I agree! Incredimail has given me NOTHING but great experiences for almost 5 years, now. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Tallyho
post Dec 31 2011, 07:14 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 8,047

This is my main email provider. Works great, always reminds me of updates, and specials available. My major beef, is that the basic package could use a few more freebies. Great product.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 01:39 PM
This forum is used automatically by Advanced Uninstaller PRO to find and show information about other programs.