> xoftspyse.exe, ----- usually found in Program Files\xoftspyse6\
Advanced Uninstaller PRO
post Apr 21 2010, 12:46 AM
Post #1

Robot

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

User discussion about XoftSpySE.

It is usually installed in Program Files\xoftspyse6.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
2bornot2bawolf
post Apr 21 2010, 12:46 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,859

ParetoLogic has implemented programs I can't remove off my desk top (XoftSpySE to be exact) and continually delayed in a timely manor installations or reinstallations of their Programs such as FileCure, DriveCure, and RegCure.
REGCURE when I first bought it BTW( and I will put this in CAPITOL LETTERS TO WARN EVERYONE OF REGISTRY CLEANERS THAT
MAY BE LIKE THIS ONE) IN 2006 0R 2007 ALMOST DESTROYED MY PC AS TESTIFIED BY A GEEK SQUAD AGENT WHO AFTER I SPENT A MINT ON THE SERVICE TO, THANK GOD, RESTORE MY PC TO ALMOST NORMAL AND SEVERAL HOURS WITH HIM TO DO IT, WAS TOLD BY HIM THAT IT WAS REGCURE THAT DID IT AND I THOUGHT THAT "BUGS" HAD BEEN EDITED OUT (I HATE CLEANING REGISTRIES AND THERE ARE SOME GOOD ONES OUT THERE, SO STUPIDLY I THOUGHT MAYBE THEY HAD LEARNED THEIR LESSON AND MAYBE LUCKILY NEVERGOT TO USE THEM BECAUSE THEY CONSISTENTLY GAVE ME AN IMPOSSIBLE TIME "REGISTERINGTHEIR PRODUCT AND McAFEE CAME UP AS BLOOD RED ON THIS PROGRAM AND STATED WITHOUT ANY HINDRANCE TO BLOCK THEM...
So, the long and the longer of it is, stay away from ParetoLogic (PARETOLOGIC!!! SPELLED FOR URGENCY IN CAPITOLS AGAIN)... FileCure had me downloading so many STUPID programs stating that that was what would open such and such (PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE AS IT WAS ALSO AN EXPERIMENT TO SEE HOW WELL OR AWFUL PROGRAMS LIKE THESE WOULD DO) that my PC just ran into the ground and a REINSTALL WAS NECESSARY (I, DID, OFCOURSE, BACK UP MY BELOVED FILES, KNOWING THIS COULD HAPPEN AND AM OK...PHEW!!!) and yes, Paretologic programs, as far as I'm concerned, ARE ABSOULTELY TO BLAME.
THIS MAY BE AN OPINION, BUT I STRONGLY URGE PC OWNERS TO CHECK PARETOLOGIC OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND HEED MY WARNING.
I STRONGLY ENCOURAE ANYBODY WHOSE HAD DIFFICULTIES WITH PARETOLOGC TO HELP THOSE IN NEED AND RELATE THE BAD STUFF. If anyone can claim (without affiliations to the company, of course) that ParetoLogic ROCKS!!! Then good for you. Thank God you didn't fall under this horrible situation.
Still a PC fan, but strongly suggest learn, learn, learn before "you" experiment.
Love,
Wolfy
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 01:34 AM
This forum is used automatically by Advanced Uninstaller PRO to find and show information about other programs.