Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MR Tech Local Install
Advanced Uninstaller PRO
post Jun 14 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #1

Robot

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

User discussion about MR Tech Local Install.

The author of this program provided the following supplementary information: Local Install power tools for all users..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
David R
post Jun 14 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 87

Local Install power tools for all users. Probebly the best extension I have installed.... next to Adblock Plus.
+Quote Post
Seamaiden
post Mar 9 2007, 04:11 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 561

MR Tech Local Install (MRLI) is the FIRST extension I install on new profiles of Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Sunbird, and Flock.

Why? Once configured, MRLI automatically archives all extensions and themes that you install later. In all supported apps, it adds (optional) toolbar buttons that you can drag to the menu bar or toolbar of your choice:
  • Extensions Manager (EM)
  • Themes Manager (TM )
  • Options (Tools -> Options)
  • Clear Private Data
In SeaMonkey (the new Mozilla Suite), MRLI makes it easier to install extensions and themes by adding these entries to the File menu:
  • Install Extensions
  • Install Themes
And there are many more benefits. This one extension replaces many other extensions. See a list of them here.

MR Tech Local Install is definitely one of the most important and most useful extensions ever written for Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Sunbird, and Flock. It was written by Mel Reyes (MRTech), author of 'Hacking Firefox: More than 150 Hacks, Mods, and Customizations'.

MRTech homepage: http://www.mrtech.com/
MRTech forum: http://www.mrtech.com/forums/

Note: I do not work for MRTech, but I adore his book, his extensions, and the themes he's written or contributed to. MRLI is one of my favorite extensions.

--------------------
Add-ons Mirror (AMI) - The "new" Extensions Mirror
* Extensions & Themes for Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Sunbird, Flock, and more *
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 02:36 AM
This forum is used automatically by Advanced Uninstaller PRO to find and show information about other programs.