Download, try out & purchase
- Free tool
- Latest version: 3.7
- Runs on Windows 7, Vista and XP (all editions and service packs)
- Full support for
both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
System Tray Cleaner is an online tool which helps you remove useless icons from your system tray (the lower-right area of your screen). It shows a description of each icon, identifies the program which displays the icon and gives you the option to uninstall the program or simply to remove it from startup.
Compared to other utilities, System Tray Cleaner takes a different and better approach to the problem of system tray clutter. It helps you go through and remove your system tray icons as quickly as possible and it is an online tool which extracts information about what each icon does from Wikipedia, so you are never in the dark about whether you need an icon or not.
- get rid of the clutter in your system tray
- quickly identify what each system tray icon does
- speed up your computer's start time
- easily remove programs from your startup
- don't start unnecessary programs speed up your computer by freeing your memory and CPU
- 100% FREE tool!
System Tray Cleaner is the best tool for keeping your system tray clean, because it's the only tool which shows you what each icon means. This is often very hard to find out using other tools.
System Tray Cleaner is fully compatible with all service packs and all editions of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 32-bit, all editions and service packs
- Windows Vista 32-bit, all editions and service packs
- Windows XP 32-bit, all editions and service packs